Other day a lady called me in the morning to know some information about “Rangamati”. In my head i was like what the hell? Is she calling the right person? As she woke me up in early morning so i felt kinda drunk…i tried to hear and then i realized, i wrote a blog on rangamati trip and this is how she found me. Then i actually realized, how less information we have on web about our beautiful country. So here i come…whenever i visit some nice places here in Bangladesh i will always write about it and guess what? Today, i came to Dhaka after an awesome trip to srimangal tea resort. This is one of the best place i have ever visited….i’m going to let you know about my experience and my thoughts will be placed here. BUT if you already visited any resort in srimangal you won’t find anything new here
- Surrounded by nature, pin drop silent place!
- No pollutions!
- Secured and safe….
- 7 color/layer tea – Taste is really good but what makes it so different is the innovation behind it. I kept asking guys how the hell they kept these layers in the tea? It’s a mystery and they won’t let people know about it.
- One of the best honeymoon place in Bangladesh (i can’t believe i didn’t go there after my wedding)
- Swimming pool – from where you can view the full sky. Imagine you are there in the full moon night?
- Tennis court – ya, a nice tennis court but don’t forget to bring your own racket and tennis ball
- Table tennis – play it for free!
- No bugging, no too much people gathering.
- Madhobpur lake – don’t miss to visit. Around 20 mins drive from the tea resort and i can tell you that you will LOVE to drive through the tress. The side view is amazing on the way to madhobpur lake. And the lake itself? you will love to spend time there.
- and more….let me not tell you the rest here…hmm?
- Meal – per person 250-300 Taka
- If you hire a “Bungalow” then for 2 person they will charge 2,000 Taka per night. One bed for 2 persons. But once you hired a Bungalow, you will get veranda from where you can watch a nice tea garden! a kitchen, car parking place and lot other facilities. What else you need for 2,000 Taka?
Update : Photos from our Srimangal Tea Resort Trip http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=119901&id=579152077&l=8bc8128c3a